Carnage Festival Trap Mix – Vol.1 *RARE*
DJ Carnage released something that made us here at Snap The Mole very happy! His Festival Trap Mix is finally here. 45 minutes of OG Trap musik. Some released, some not…mainly not. Get ready for a whole new perspective on Festival Trap. Honestly this mix doesn’t even need a description. Just listen and enjoy. If you fuck with trap, you’re down! All we can hope is that there are many more Volumes to come. Lastly, I know we lagged on posting this bad boy, but some of us have to go to school…So here it is, a day late, and better than ever.
***** TRACKLISTING *****
1. Sandro Silva & Quintino – Epic (Carnage & Luminox Festival Trap Refix) *UNRELEASED*
2. Congorock – Babylon (Cesqeaux Festival Trap Remix)
3. So Fly – DJ Slink
4. Afrojack – Annie’s Theme (Carnage Festival Trap Remix)
5. The Partysquad Ft. Alvaro – Badman (Luminox Remix)
6. Dada Life – Arrive Beautiful Leave Ugly (Carnage Festival Trap Remix) *UNRELEASED*
7. Skrillex & Damian Marley – Make It Bun Dem – (Bro Safari & UFO! Remix)
8. Tujamo & Plastik Funk – Who (Carnage & Victor Niglio Festival Trap Remix) *UNRELEASED*
9. Hardwell – Spaceman (Carnage Festival Trap Remix)
10. Deniz Koyu – Tung! – (Carnage Festival Trap Remix) *UNRELEASED*
11. Yolanda Be Cool Ft. Nola Darling – Change (Oh Snap!! Remix)
12. Major Lazer Ft. Flux Pavilion – Jah No Partial
13. Borgore & Carnage – Turn Up
14. Killagraham – Clowns
15. Beta – Trapped In The System
16. Zatox & Nikkita – Poltergeist (Carnage Festival Trap Remix)
17. Carnage – Bang!
Posted on October 27, 2012, in Dj Carnage, Sam-Well and tagged ahh, bang, Banger, Bass, Borgore, Carnage, Cover, Crunch, Day of the Dead, Dirty, Disc jockey, DJ, dope, dopest, drum & bass, drum and bass, drum&bass, Dub, Dubstep, Dubtep, EDC, EDM, Electro House, Electronic, Extended play, facebook, Festival, Festival Trap, grimy, hard, Heavy, Into the am, Loud, massive, Nasty, OG, San Diego, shower, snap the mole, soundcloud, STM, Trap, Trap Mix, Trap Music, trapathon, Trapstep. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.